Chronic Pain Compensation - No Win No Fee - Personal Injury

Chronic Pain Compensation

Get free, no obligation advice from injury specialists

    0141 319 5639

    We take your data seriously. See our privacy policy & terms.
    By submitting this form you agree to be contacted by our partners.


    Chronic Pain Compensation

    chronic pain compensation

    Chronic pain Compensation
    Any pain which lasts for longer than three months is called chronic pain. It is also known as Chronic Pain Syndrome. Chronic pain is a harrowing experience.

    Some pain without injuries and illnesses or minor pain (that’s how the body tells when something is wrong) could go completely unnoticed.  But chronic pain lasts excessively, and in some cases, after the accident, it carries on for years.

    Can see Chronic pain as shooting pain, aching, or muscle cramp, or joints.  In chronic pain, there is the possibility that a gap is developing between your injury and chronic pain, or with time it can go away for a while and then return.

    To live with chronic pain can be devastating. Along with you, it can also affect your loved ones, and it lasts so long. Apart from suffering from physical pain daily, even mentally, it can have a severe effect also.

    You may be unable to enjoy time with your family, have to take time off work, and you may not continue hobbies.


    An experienced lawyer will push for you to get Compensation. This Compensation cannot make this pain go away, but it can cover the impact your pain has had on your life, any further treatment you’ll need, or all of the expenses of your injury so far.

    An expert lawyer will make sure you’re able to pay for the treatment you need without being left out of your savings. The treatment expenses can be enormous if you’re away from work at the same time. He/She can continue the claim if you cannot be present in court because of ongoing treatment.

    To know whether you have a claim or not, get in touch with our legal adviser for free.


    To live with chronic pain can be devastating for you as it always starts because of the gap between your injury and the condition developing.

    Types of accidents that can sometimes lead to chronic pain:

    • Back injuries
    • Amputations
    • Spinal cord injuries
    • Head injuries

    Don’t worry if your injury type isn’t listed above. These are not the only reason, many things can lead to chronic pain, and however, you should get the help of a legal adviser.

    It would be best if you claimed and within three years. If you want to start a claim, you should contact our legal adviser; they will tell you whether you have a claim or not.

    Types of Chronic pain

     No matter what type of chronic pain it is, one thing will be familiar: long-lasting suffering and can affect your daily routine.

    Chronic pain is related to a few different conditions:

    • Fibromyalgia Syndrome (FMS): This syndrome can cause pain, fatigue, headaches, and difficulty concentrating. Sometimes it can happen because it can trigger some emotionally traumatic experiences.
    • Myofascial pain: caused by an injury to a muscle, ligament, or tendon
    • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome (RDS): This is a hazardous syndrome. It usually affects the arms and legs, which often develops several months after the injury.
    • An injury solicitor is your genuine need because chronic pain carries on for longer, in each case as different and unique and. Your solicitor will use every practical evidence and all the impacts and expenses caused by your condition while working out your Compensation.

    Starting the claim

    You might feel unsure about your eligibility for a claim. You can ask for help if:

    • The accident happened in the last three years
    • It was somebody else’s fault.
    • The first and best thing to do is get in touch with our legal adviser for free.

    And after that, if you decide you want to go further, they will suggest to you the best and experienced lawyer for your case. You can settle Your claim outside the court without having to go to court.

    They’ll do most of the paperwork on your behalf. Do not worry even if your case goes to court because your solicitor will help you. Neither worry about costs because they’ll make your claim on a no win no fee basis, so it won’t cost you anything even if you do not get Compensation.

    Want to make a claim?

    Get free, no obligation advice Now