- Asbestos Compensation
- Back Injury Compensation
- Bullying at Work Compensation
- Carpal Tunnel Claims
- Chemical Injury Claims
- Compensation for Repetitive Strain Injury
- Construction/Building Site Accident Compensation
- Council Employee Claims
- Factory Accident Claims
- Fall From Height Claims
- Farm Accident Compensation
- Faulty Work Equipment Compensation
- Forklift Accident Claims
- Hearing Loss Claims
- Industrial Deafness Claims
- Ladder Fall Compensation
- Military Injury Compensation
- Needlestick Injury Compensation
- Scaffolding Accident Claims
- Vibration White Finger Claims
How Personal injury claims in Scotland works for you
We (personal injury claims in Scotland) know that Making A Claim can feel intimidating.
All you need to do is simply put in your details and submit the form online and one of our trusted agents will give you a call and assist you by directing you to one of our panel of experienced solicitors.
If you win your case, your solicitor’s success fee will be taken from the compensation you are awarded – up to a maximum of 25%. Your solicitor will discuss the fee before starting your case.